- Hip-Hop Rumors: Beef Alert! A White Rapper Vs A Fake White Rapper Drug Dealer!
Awww shoot! This is not really beef, but I suspect it really is. Apparently the dude Riff Raff is a bit tight over the movie Spring Breakers. Why? This: And this: And this too: So, Riff Raff, who I thought was a parody, is not the happiest of campers since actor James Franco is playing…
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Illseed’s Quickies! Random Junk Floating In Cyber Space!
ILLSEED’S RANDOM RUMORS & QUICKIES!
- Lil Wayne On New Album: “It Sucks”; Expected To Push Big Numbers
LIL WAYNE CONFUSES ON NEW ALBUM
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Chris Brown Turns The Heat Up In Drake Beef
DRAKE CATCHES THE LYRICAL FURY OF…CHRIS BROWN?
- Timbaland Accused Of Defrauding Insurance Company
TIMBALAND ACCUSED OF LYING TO INSURANCE COMPANY
- “Freeway” Rick Ross Vows To Continue To Battle Rapper Rick Ross Over Name; Plans Appeal Of Recent Ruling
FREEWAY RICKY ROSS TO APPEAL LATEST RULING OVER LOSING HIS OWN NAME!
- New Card Game ‘Legend of the Cipher’ Teaches Players How To Conquer The Real Rap Game
(AllHipHop News) Today (March 30th) is “International Tabletop Day.” A day, promoted by popular YouTube channel Geek & Sundry, that is dedicated to building bonds with friends and family by playing card and board games at home and at local events across the globe. So how can Hip-Hop help celebrate having fun on “Tabletop Day?” One self-financed start-up company…
Digest powered by RSS Digest