- Jay-Z Denies Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors via E-Mail
Jay-Z Denies Beyonce Pregnancy via E-Mail
- iYeezy: Kanye West’s New Album “Yeezus” Available For iTunes Pre-Order, Gets Biblical
iYeezy: Kanye West’s New Album “Yeezus” Available For iTunes Pre-Order
- Exclusive: Chris Webby Talks New Music, Prescription Drug Use and Eminem
Connecticut Rapper Chirs Webby is Ready to Put His Home State on Hip-Hop’s Radar
- Slum Village Set To Release New Album ‘Evolution’
(AllHipHop News) Hip-Hop group Slum Village is set to return with their first LP in three years. After several shake-ups, original member T3 joined with Grammy-nominated producer Young RJ and J Dilla’s younger brother Illa J to record Evolution. The latest project features guest appearances by Havoc of Mobb Deep, Blu, Raheem Devaughn, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and Big…
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Check Out What Jay-Z Got His New Roc Nation Superstar!
That Jay-Z sure knows how to treat a girl. I’m gonna just cut to the chase and let you know that Jay-Z got his shining star and the object of desire for Lil Wayne Skylar Diggins. They keep us talking, but if we stop talking about them then they should worry! -illseed. Illseed, Out. GET…
- 10 Life Lessons Learned From the Knicks Losing
So, if you are surprised in any way that the Knicks did not advance to the Eastern Conference Finals, then you are either delusional or do not live in reality (which is the same thing, but I’ll give you the benefit or your doubt!). To be clear, I am a New Yorker, born and raised,…
- Kendrick Lamar Says He’s Inspired By Kanye West, Calls ‘Yeezus’ Title Genius
(AllHipHop News) Kendrick Lamar is one of the hottest young emcees in Hip-Hop today, but the Black Hippy member still looks to some of the old heads in the game for inspiration. K-Dot sat down with MTV’s Sway Calloway recently and revealed he appreciates the way Kanye West rolled out his new single “New Slaves.” Rather…
- More Drama For Mary J. Blige, Singer Hit With $3.4 Million Tax Lien
(AllHipHop News) Even with a national scandal consuming the I.R.S. over the last week, the government agency still continued its pursuit of missing taxes from high-profile citizens. The latest celebrity to have to face the tax man is the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul, Mary J. Blige. According to TMZ, Blige is being accused of not paying all…
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Will Nas And Kendrick Lamar Get In the Studio?
IN THE STUDIO: NAS AND KENDRICK?
Digest powered by RSS Digest